Hi guys, Welcome! Today I am going to talk about the reading goals that I have set for this year. I know it is already 27th which means the first month of this year is almost over and I am officially really late in posting my goal’s list, but what can I do, I took first 15 days to actually decide what reading goals I want to set and then I went out of town and after that I had my cousin’s wedding, so I was not able to write this post. But finally I have some time and also have decided on my goals so here I am sharing with you this list. So now without much further ado lets get started.
- The first goal I have set for myself is to read 12 classics this year, i.e I want to read 1 classic every month. I have also shared with you guys the list of classics I want to read for the first half 2020 here.
- The second goal is to read more books in Bengali, my native language. I do read books in Bengali but not as much as I would like. So this year I am going to change that.
- The third goal I have set for this year is to read more fantasy. I love fantasy but the problem is that most fantasies are series and I am not a big series fan. I am more standalone kind of person. So this year I am targeting finished series, those I guess would feel like standalone if I read the whole thing together. I have selected quite a few fantasy series which I wish to read this year, but suggestions are always welcome. So please if you people know about any good finished fantasy series then do let me know in the comment section below.
- Complete all the reading challenges I have taken part in this year. If you want to know about what challenges I have taken part in, click here.
- Another goal I have set for myself is to read one book each week. When I first started reading a lot, I used to read 1 and half books each week but now it has simmered down to 1 and 1/2 books in a little more than two weeks. I really wish to change this, so I have set this goal of one book each week and hopefully through this goal I will be able to go back to my original speed.
- To review all the books I read. I know reviewing all the books will not be possible but I want to atleast review most books I read.
What reading goals have you set for this year?