Hi guys, welcome! In February, I am participating in F/F February and today, I am here to share with you my TBR for it.
What is F/F February?
F/F February is a month-long reading challenge hosted by Imi & Ellie in the month of February. The only aim or goal of this reading challenge is to read as many sapphic books as possible. But to help us along and make it a little bit more fun there is also an optional reading bingo and an optional Instagram Challenge. Attempting these challenges will also give you extra entries to the Giveaway. To know more about F/F February visit here.
I have decided to read 6 books for F/F February and attempt 6 of the bingo squares. I read around 3-4 books per month, so my TBR is definitely ambitious, but I will try my best to read all 6. Anyway, now let’s get into the books I have planned to read.
*Click on the titles to go to their Goodreads’ pages*
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo (First bingo square, an F/F Contemporary)
- The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar (Second bingo square, an F/F 2020 debut)
- We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia (Third bingo square, an F/F book featuring your fave trope: Sapphic Girls fighting injustice)
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan (Fifth bingo square, an F/F fantasy)
- Crier’s War by Nina Varela (Sixth bingo square, an F/F OV. All the books mentioned in this list are OV, but just for the sake of completing the prompt I am assigning Crier’s War to this prompt).
- Written in the Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur (Seventh bingo square, an F/F rec from a friend, I was recommend this book by Ella from Ella’s Book Corner)
I have decided to read different books for different prompts, but you can totally double up if you want.
Thank you so much for reading!!!
But before I sign off,
Are you taking part in F/F February? If yes, what books are you reading?